This chocolate graham cracker cake is the easiest cake you will ever make. Sweet cream cheese is layered between chocolate graham crackers.
This recipe was given to my mom by a close family friend. Ever since then it has been a family favorite. It’s one of the first cakes that I made when I was younger. It’s that easy to make! You can make this recipe with your kids and I can assure you they will love this cake. Chocolate graham cracker cookies are layered between fluffy and sweet cream cheese frosting.
You are going to love this no bake cake. With four ingredients, a bowl, and 15 minutes until this cake is refrigerator ready. The only thing after that is waiting for the cookies to soften up before it’s ready to enjoy!
Making the chocolate graham cracker cake
Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks. Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until combined. Then fold in whipped heavy whipping cream. On a platter arrange the graham crackers in a rectangle. Place a generous amount of frosting and frost until all the graham crackers and frosting are gone.
- Place a little bit of frosting on the plate before placing the chocolate graham crackers. This ensures that the graham crackers won’t move around when you’re trying to frost the cake.
- This cake tastes best once it has stayed in the fridge for at least 6 hours. This allows the graham crackers to soften. You can eat it right away, but the graham crackers will be still be hard.
If you have made this cake I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment, rate and tag your photo on Instagram at tasty_treat_pantry.Print
Chocolate Graham Cracker Cake
The easiest cake you will every make! Sweet and creamy cream cheese frosting layered between chocolate graham crackers.
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened )
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream *
- In a mixer, mix heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Fold in heavy whipping cream.
- Arrange the graham crackers in a rectangle on a serving plate.
- Put a generous amount of frosting on the chocolate graham crackers. Repeat layers until all frosting and graham crackers are gone.
*You can also substitute heavy whipping cream for cool whip.